View Single Post
MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-31-2019, 04:01 PM

Quite a few of the pairings appeal to me, I have taken a long break from roleplaying myself but would love to get back in to it. I always enjoy Royalty X Rival Kingdoms Royalty, specially with fantasy elements involved. However hacker x magical being appeals to me because it reminds me of a plot I once thought of but never got to truly flesh out. Where a hacker activates an unknown code in a program they're hacking; which causes a being trapped in the game to be summoned who is also an NPC in the game. So at first the hacker is like "great I've managed to make my game 3d print a bot." but slowly discovers there is more to the NPC then meets the eye. I usually like to play the NPC as a fallen angel or elementalists of sorts that was trapped in the game because they were considered too powerful to control otherwise and they start off being unaware of what they are as the coding caused them to forget but slowly remember/learn what they were. Obviously I'd be interested in any other ideas you have too!