View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-26-2015, 08:42 PM

Jean Grey-Summers hopped into one of the vehicles housed in the garage which happened to be a black van with tinted windows and the iconic X as the cars symbol. She started the car and drove through a tunnel from the garage which led to the outside world. Once above ground Jean headed in the direction of the cyclone. It took her a good while to get in the vicinity of the cyclone. She didn't drive into it, as she didn't want the vehicle to go flying around. Jean eye her surroundings, luckily there doesn't seem to be that many people out. They must be in the safety of their homes or somewhere else. Jean got of the car and looked to the sky to see if she could see Ororo, but then something caught her eye.

There seems to be someone clinging to a tree not far from the epicenter of the cyclone. This was bad, Jean had to do something. Taking a deep breath Jean put up a force field around her and walk straight into the winds of the cyclone. Jean closed the distance between her and the man clinging from a tree. The closer she got the more she see of him. She could tell he was no ordinary human, he was a mutant. Jean created a field around him as well to block the winds. Jeans' eyes traversed the skies to spot Ororo. Once they locked eyes, Jean nodded. Jean kept on her path towards the girl. The girls powers were going out of control and fast. Jean had to do something. With the Phoenix within her she could contain the cyclone and prevent further damage or she could go directly to the source and try to stop the girl.

Jean finally reached the girl, she was maybe 10 footsteps away. She looked for Ororo once more. Jean didn't bother clearing a path, because Ororo could manipulate the weather herself. Jean reached within herself to gather more power to reach the frightened girl who seems to be losing conciousness, and fast. My name is Jean Grey-Summers, do not be frightened. I am a telepath. I am here to help you.

Yuki stared at Scott for a second before reality hit her. She was accepted just everyone else, she couldn't believe it! Yuki excitedly nodded to Scott and left the room and headed towards the Kitchen to get her something to eat. Upon her arrival she noticed there were already several other mutants there. Yuki's stomach started to cause her pain as she became anxious and nervous. She didn't know any of these people.. well except for Gambit who seemed to be preparing lunch. Yuki eyed everyone in there, until her eyes rested on a girl in a wheel chair. Yuki suddenly felt pity for the girl, but kept her comments to herself incase her mentioning her pity would anger the girl. Instead Yuki introduced herself loud enough for everyone to hear. "I'm Yuki...and you all are..?"

John Maxell groaned as he rolled out of bed. He peeped out the window to see Cassandra out front talking to some dirty hobo. What the hell? he thought as he left his room, walked down some stairs and opened up the front door. "Whose the dirty hobo?"

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 02-26-2015 at 09:21 PM..