View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-16-2015, 09:18 PM

~ Kitchen With The X Academy Kids ~

Rogue smiled a little "How do I explain my powers...I can absorb everything from anyone I touch, memories, powers, moods..." she didn't sound so happy about the absorbing moods part because it made her wonder half the time who she was and why she was feeling that way "...anything you have that makes you...well you. I can put you in a coma and I believe it can get worse than that. But I can take more than one power sample or alot." though she tries not too with how she used to loose control so much. Now lately she had been doing a hell of alot better than before.

- Remy -

Remy (Gambit) smiled "Sure is Cher' have a plate" he set up a few plates asking if Karen would help him pass them out, she didn't use her powers to do so, and she was already doing so. Smiling she sat down with her own plate as Gambit began to do the dishes, however, Karen used her faerie magic to clean up the dishes before he could blink, and they were even put away. Though she didn't reveal she was the one who had done it, he just shrugged like 'okay' and went to enjoy his plate. He had made a simple plate of: Rigatoni with Sauteed Eggplant and tomatoes. So there was no meat within the Rigatoni, but he made some cuff up beef slices to put in it that sat in three bowls on the table in case anyone wanted some meat.

~ Brotherhood ~

"Kay, I really don't care to know the details" Cassie spoke even though she knew that would help her out in the long run with any enemies or soon to be enemies, though right now she didn't care. She didn't feel threatened and she knew she could use her powers if it came to that. However her eyes lit up without trying as electric blue and static began to show revealing a little of what she could do.

"Cassandra" Kaleb was the only one besides her parents that called her by her full name and could get away with it. So it always got her attention when her full name was said, well first name that is. "Look you can join for the bed if you want, we all get queens in this place. The only bed that is bigger than the rest is if Miss Frost stays fro the time being" means she would get the King size bed upstairs in the locked room which was dedicated to her liking. She was quite good at putting in a security system for that room alone while everyone else got the run of the house (as long as it looked nice) "As long as you don't destroy the place or make it look like a mess, Miss Frost doesn't mind who stays here whether she calls them here or not" Kaleb spoke. Cassandra had let her powers fade "Oh well, we'll have to try a little battle fun later" Cassie spoke rolling her eyes and walking off.

~ Logan, Rae, Scott, and Crystal ~

Crystal looked at Logan who just shrugged and kept his eyes on Rae. Scott was about to speak up, but Crystal shook her head and flew up to the girl. Hovering over the cooled lava "One I think the lava thing is kinda cool, besides you just made crystals under neath it" she could feel the newly created crystals forming beneath the lava from rocks. Not very many, but still pretty cool. Crystal knew she wouldn't be liked by the other two once she spoke her mind, but she didn't come here to hide who she was. "Ignore the adults, obviously the big men are not helping in anyway, I'm Crystal. It seems like you've already got your 'scolding' by him" motioning to Scott "So instead of standing here listening to them, want to go for ride?" talking about flying up into the air that is "I was thinking of going for a ride, but I usually like someone else around to make it more fun" Crystal added.

~ Storm & Jean & Tick Tock & Rosemary ~

Storm stopped while slowly descending towards the ground "Good job, I don't see anyone around that could care for the girl, it might be best to take her with us for safety someone will be asking questions that's for sure." Storm looked at the boy to the side by the tree "You're welcome to come with if you wish. Are you a friend of hers?" no one had answered him before, not out of disrespect, but with all the wind it was hard to talk and use their powers at the same time during this event.

~ Disappearance ~

What no one knew on the day new mutants had joined was it was the night of the new moon, meaning without notice, one of the mutants had gone missing, but which one? And why were new mutants going missing leaving no trace as if they weren't there, except in the minds of others they would have met or be spoken about to others. The only thing that stood out was a wheel chair in the middle of the foyer rather than where it had started to begin with.