View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-09-2015, 06:24 AM

"She makes me very sad. " Lady said simply as she turned back to the twins and smiled faintly. "Any how enough of this about the twins I appreciate that you want to leave them as they are. I guess we should find your rooms shouldn't we? You wish to get to know the twins then perhaps you should start taking classes with them. And getting to know them as you would any other person. They are like you and I each have their likes and dislikes. Just like Lance he does not like coming down here with me. " She said as she smiled and shook her head knowing that the twins where going to have a bit of trouble adjusting to life here. A million thoughts went through her mind as she tried to choose what she should do next. "Honestly I'm not sure what to do next for you two. The dean will be expecting you to submit your class scheduled and I have extra housing here you two could live in the privet house I built just behind my privet garden here. I guess I could show you that. The twins live there already so it should make things easier for you all. " She said as she turned and showed them the way out of her lab heading out the same way she lead them in.

She shifted her eye to Lady Snow as a slight gleam appeared in her eye before she left. She smiled as she was greeted by Lance happily taking his hand as she walked out of her office leading the twins to their new home if they wanted it. It was quiet a walk to get to the secluded house. She smiled as she saw the black iron gates gently opening them as she slipped inside. The flowers made the place look magical. She couldn't help but smile as she walked up the cement steps the outside was not impressive. However upon opening the large oak doors the house was a palace on the inside. She smiled as she looked at all the decorations. The house was impressive and would make any person feel like royalty. She smiled as she walked to the center of the entry way as she turned facing the twins. " Welcome to the Fantasy house as the Twins have dubbed it. The house has fourteen bedrooms large kitchen, dinning room, library, and much more. The twins rooms are located on the second story. You will fine that the twins are very different from appearance to their rooms. If you are going to be staying here then please feel free to claim your rooms. If you need anything let Lance know he will be your personal assistance of sorts until you get use to the twins. The twins will be happy to show you around I'm sure if you like. If you need me please feel free to come find me. I'm not sure what you two need. I know everything is rather sudden. If you like I'll lave you for the evening and let you two decide what you would like to do. "