View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-22-2012, 08:28 PM

Those bright blue eyes turned to the woman that entered. Blue orbs widening just a bit as he took in her appearance. Alai was not human nor elven nor any known race of this realm, of course he passed himself off as a human rather marvelously. He watched the woman with cat features, and when she spoke Alai closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

He could almost feel it, the crisp mountain air, he could nearly see the snow covered peaks. Alai could nearly smell it as well, the scent of ice. A delightful shiver raced down his spine and those eyes snapped open immediately. Alai nearly fell in his haste to get off of his bar stool and put himself closer to this woman.

Alai put himself very close to her. Almost rudely so and completely intruding in her personal space. "Say something else. I want to hear it again, your voice and the lovely things it reminds me of." He fluttered his lashes at her a bit and his feminine voice sounded so sweet as he request more speech from her. The thought that the others in this place wouldn't like the things her voice brought to mind never even occurred to him. "Please? Tell me about you. Where are you from? What kind of things can you do?"

Alai blinked.

"Oh!" He jumped back a step, as if he had been burned, or smacked. Whirled around on his booted feet and rushed back to where he had been sitting. Alai snatched up his book and hugged it to his chest, offering Everest and Akari a smile as he turned back and returned to hovering very close to the feline featured woman. "Please please tell me. I want to know everything about you!" Alai bounced on his feet, excitedly. At least he had the decency to not ask about the scar on her face. That would have been extremely rude.