View Single Post
Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-13-2015, 06:12 PM

(Sorry, I'm use to starting threads so I forgot to look around for this one.)

"Will you leave that cat alone." James stated rather annoyed with the sounds of baby talk. "I can't help it." The man said turning to his leader. "He is just too cute." He said smiling to the annoyed man, he turned his attention back to the cat before making kissing faces to it as it purred from happiness. James just rolled his eyes. Spending eternity with a annoying cat lover was something he wasn't fund of. "I think its funny." The other man said chuckling at the scene. "You would." James simply replied. The young man signed as he sat in the window sill. The room was dark and cold, well he assumed it was being near winter. He couldn't feel anything, hot or cold, not even the feeling of a door knob.

The three of them heard rumors of the mansion, one being was it was turning into a hospital; another being a bed and breakfast. James never paid much attention to them, most were false anyways. The third man just tap his fingertips in boredom. He just sat at the desk, his chest leaning over it as he used his arms as a pillow. "Another day in paradise." He claimed in the bored state, both he and James were feeling; while the one with the cat lived in his own world.