View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-28-2014, 08:41 PM

"Aww, is our little met-up over?" Loki's eyes instantly went to Halvard. "I suppose all fun things must come to an end. I mean, Halvy was invited so it only makes sense. He's always been a party pooper." His finger poked his older brother's cheek. "'tis a shame about your partner. I even tried to save her." He saw a look widen in Halvard's eyes. "No, you weren't imagining things." Skipping backwards, he moved away from the C.R.O.N.O.S. pair. He didn't overly trust the higher up. Halvard, he was easy. But Yamato? Who was to say he wouldn't pull a gun on him.

"You haven't changed a bit," the agent hissed. "I'm surprised your tongue didn't get us all killed." Arms crossing over his chest, he looked from Loki to the woman at his side. "This your girlfriend?"

"Oh come on. It was clear from the very start that he was here to have fun. And this beautiful creature? She's my right-hand-gal. What we do isn't your business."

"Ah, so you're not dating her. Perhaps one day you'll settle down. But until then, I guess it's Loki all night long, right?"

"Exactly. Why not enjoy life and party like there's no tomorrow. Besides, it's not like I'm causing too much trouble." His orange orbs fell on Yamato. "It's funny how a third party seems to be forming. Or maybe... a fourth." His eyes shifted to Yue quickly. "Have you noticed that the amount of rogue Shi has been at an all time high. I wonder why that is. My army hasn't been dwindling. So that means more have become Shi. But why...."

Halvard shifted uneasily at Loki's comment. It was true. A lot of their sightings weren't Loki's men. A few were but most were rogues. "I suppose this party will catch you up to speed. Be sure to keep me in the loop." He went to grab his cuffs in an attempt to bring Loki and Nessa in, but he saw the multi-colored man move back some more. There was no point in catching Loki. He would figure out a way to flee. Might as well save his strength for another day.

"You be careful," Halvard instructed.

"As should you." Flicking for a moment, he vanished along with Nessa. In fact, he and Nessa had left the moment after he poked Hal. The illusion was already set to have it appear that both were still standing there when, in fact, they were moving toward the kid. It required a lot of thought and energy, but he made certain that he kept the illusion up until he was done questioning the boy, Yuki.

"What brings you to his meeting, kiddo?" Bending down so that he saw face-to-face with Yuki, the master of illusions put on a good smile. "You've no need to be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm afraid I can't multitask that much."