View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-05-2015, 07:42 AM

A part of Eric did enjoy all the attention from the girls, after all who didn't like knowing they were wanted? But the real reason he enjoyed it was because it served as a perfect distraction for other feeling he had been trying to hide. He would never admit it, but once he had gotten a girl to agree to date him it was like someone flipped a switch inside him. He grew board and shortly after something inside him would start feeling annoyed with the girl.
For now though, he liked the distraction of the attention he received from the girls in class. He smiled once he saw his friend come to his desk. A part of him wanted to make up an excuse so he wouldn't have to face these feelings, but he had done that often enough that he felt guilty whenever he saw the disappointed look on the blue eyed boys face.
"Yea, man." He said with a smile, "I just gotta grab a couple things from my locker."
"Aww, I thought you and I were going to go out today?" One of the girls sighed.
"Sorry beautiful, I forgot I already made plans. Tomorrow though okay?" He said with a wink as he grabbed his bag, slinging it over his shoulder with a grin.
With a few good byes to the girls he lead the way out to the hallway, stretching his arms high above his head as he yawned.