View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-08-2015, 04:43 PM

Eric wandered the large crowded mall with a blonde girl clinging to his arm. He was surprised it was so crowded with it being so early in the day. He absentmindedly glanced in the store window displays as he listened to the girl ramble on about her friends.
"Are you listening to me?" The girl asked with a pout.
"Of course I am." He half lied with a flirty smile.
Honestly he started losing interest in the girls conversation when she began saying why it was so bad that two girls she knew wore the same outfit on the same day. That was about ten minutes ago.
"Then what did I just say?" She asked with a suspicious look.
"Alright, you caught me." He said playfully as he looked her in the eyes with a flirty smile, "I got distracted by how pretty your eyes are. You did a great job with your make up today, the color really brings out the green in your eyes."
The girl blushed and giggled as she playfully pushed him, "Stop, stop, your embarrassing me."
"Don't be embarrassed." Eric stated as he glanced over at a near by shop, "Why don't we go in there? I bet that dress in the window would look really cute on you."
The girl giggled again and agreed, pulling the male along with her.
'That was almost too easy.' Eric thought to himself as he let himself be lead into the brightly colored clothing store.