View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-19-2015, 06:33 AM

As the raven allowed herself to be pulled along by the other woman she glanced in the direction of the animal tent. She had sent Ciaran away because she didn’t want him to pry as to why her nightmares had increased. Truthfully she wanted to believe it was nothing, but with their new visitor a few small piece were falling into place. The wind of change was starting to blow once again.

Hearing Adira the fortuneteller was brought back from her thoughts. “You’re welcome,” she whispered back with a smile. Midori knew that Adira counted on her to be her to go person and her adviser. As always she would do her best.

The raven moved further into the tent until she standing by Meili. Rosie wouldn’t win him over as easily as some of the others. Knowing this Midori decided to give him a soft nudge into at least making a little effort to give the girl a chance. “Li it’s good to see that you’re cautious as always. That cautiousness isn’t misplaced as we never know when things could grow dark if we let our guard down. I know you probably do not care much for me, much like the others, but please trust me when I say that girl will be fine for now. She hasn’t visited that dark place yet.” Her words were soft and hushed.

The enter time her pale lavender eyes never left Rosie. Yes there was more light there than dark, but would it stay that way if she did go over to Apltraum? This was something the fortuneteller couldn’t be certain of, at least not at this moment.

--------------------

By the time that Chance entered the animal tent Ciaran was already there. The man was lying by one of the tigers talking softly to her. The other man missed most of the conversation which was about how Midori had another nightmare and he wasn’t sure if he was going to be able to pull her from it. “…it’s getting worse, but she won’t admit to it. Instead she continues to act like it’s nothing.” Ciaran sighed, “Like she can take on the world by herself, even though she has me to rely on and to help her. Sometimes I don’t know what to do with that woman. Is it ok to leave her alone and let her continue to do this on her own?”

As he spoke he stroked the tigress’ head, scratching behind her ears. Really he wasn’t sure what kind of advice he was expecting to receive from the beautiful beast. He just needed to let out his frustration and be able to think. He knew Chance wouldn’t provide him with much help considering how it seemed he hated Midori.