View Single Post
momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-06-2012, 08:31 PM

((All righty!))

The bunny huffed and then shook some of the water off. Cleo turned her head to the young man and tilted her head to the side. She picked up her bunny then wadded through the water, heading over to the young man. She plopped the bunny down next the fire and then sat across from Aros. "A-r-o-s.", Cleo said, sounding out each syllable. She gave him a smile, "Friends call me Cleo, Aros. And bunny...it has name, too. Do not know what is. Never said.". Cleo looked down at her friend and it frowned. "I did say it, you were just too busy trying to chase your eggs! My name is Fluffy. My parents thought it'd be funny to call me that...", it said.

Cleo looked over at the two girls, wondering where they came from. Cleo knew that there were other people, but she hadn't seen any ever since she started. Though, it was nice having people around. It was lonely and not as fun having no one to play with her. She poked at her eggs, wondering if they'd try to get away from her. She looked up at the cat girl then at Aros. She didn't have any kind of authority over who could sit anywhere, since it was Aros' fire. So she was going to let him say if it was okay or not.

Last edited by momochan; 04-06-2012 at 08:40 PM..