View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 08:52 PM

"i like water actually. i'm from what outsiders call the swimmer cats tribe" She responded with a warm smile to Divvy. She started to introduce herself but then she heard Aros. She looked over as her ears briefly flickered. He had a strange manner of speaking... distant somehow. She didn't remark on it, however, but simply muttered a thank you and sat by the fire. She took off her jacket and sat it next to her to dry. She also took off her second layered shirt and her shoes as well as her tights. She didn't think about how little that left her in, just that she was getting dry as she felt cold for some reason..

"I'm Eliza or eli and this is Serio" She introduced herself cheerfully. She shivered again and frowned. She was wet but shouldn't be this cold... was an egg hiding and messing with her? She looked around but didn't see anything, and serio wasn't reacting so he didn't' seem to sense anything. Oh well, it was probably nothing. Maybe she was just imagining things... yeah that had to be it.