View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-22-2008, 10:23 AM

@Viéko - LOL. No, you don't have to list it all out. XD I think a lot of people got the impression you had to, but it was more like I was curious as to what flavors people would make. XD So I could enjoy them vicariously. :3

*Roll on Vikkeh*

(Full Disclosure Act: Viéko is my most awesome friend in the whole wide world. :V This shall not affect the judging significantly as the two people I will select to assist me in the judging will not know her. XD Also, I promise not to inflate her scores on my end. :V )

@Sakura_Madison - Hmm! A point. XD Mr. Mayor is kind of odd in an awesomely adorable dorky sort of way. XD

@ladyumbra - X3
I'm not sure when it closes either... I'm assuming in approximately 10 hours as of this post, but I know one of the event people wanted to extend the event past usual hours (ie: 12pm Pacific) so she could host another round of her contest in this forum. We'll see how it pans out. XD

If you have the time, by all means, make it. :3 I'd love to get a few more entries in under the wire. XD But if you think you're satisfied as-is, that's cool too. <3 I'm happy you entered, period. :3