View Single Post
Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 05-04-2014, 06:58 AM

Im the Trades Assistant for the Vehicle Service Bay on a mine site. Most of what I'm doing is washing down the underside of cars so that the mechanics and auto electricians etc can get in there to work on them without worrying about getting clods of hard dirt falling on them, and so they can actually get to the stuff they need to work on. The rest of it is parts runs, dropping off and picking people and vehicles that need to or have been worked on, plus general workshop housekeeping, emptying bins, sweeping floors etc, and cooking the weekly friday morning BBQ.

The hand pointing and laughing was my ex. I cant remember who took the picture though if it wasnt her? Its definitely her hand/arm in the picture.

And no, not sharing at the new place.
I have a 4 bedroom place all to myself.
I've got a bedroom, the front room is for my computer room, and the back room seems to have become my laundry room. Since I dont like the washing line here I just hang it on racks and let it dry over night and the next day type thing. The other spare room Im thinking of turning into a library/boardgames/cardgames room maybe. Couches all around the walls and a big coffee table in the middle. Perfect for lounging and reading, and perfect for mates over and chilling and playing cards etc.

So I need at LEAST 6 new couches to get for this place, possibly 8. And an Ottoman i think theyre called? Theyre like the giant foot stools that you can fold out into a bed or something?

This place will be sweet for parties then. Which, once I have the couches here, I'll be having at LEAST once a month hopefully! Fire in the driveway, shed should be powered by then too, and we'll get everything lit up and have the place set up for gatherings!