View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-20-2017, 02:36 PM

A happy childhood memory: well since i've been playing sims (and even currently am as I'm typing this) I'll go with a memory of playing sims on the gamecube with my brother. We would have a ton of fun playing together even though the game wasn't that great. We built houses, killed off sims, messed around with the storyline, and just generally had a ton of fun :]

I'm currently working in sims 4 on my Duke-Baker family. The son Kristopher is becoming quite the little child prodigy. He has maxed out his motor and social skills, and now has the adult skills of mischief and charisma that he is already working on. He finished the Rambunctious Scamp Aspiration and is currently working on the Artistic Prodigy Aspiration and already doing super amazing on it. His creative skill is already up to 5. There are macaroni drawings he's done hanging all over the house. xD He has friends come over after school so he continues to work on the various social skills, but I'm not super worried about them at the moment.
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

Dane found another love interest, but they're just friends. She's homeless and angry and uncomfortable all the time and he doesn't want to ask her to move in. They woohooed, but the deceased wifes ghost got mad about it cause she happened to come out that night so she destroyed the bathroom. Good thing he's so handy cause he was able to fix it up. He's level 5 handy. If I can get it to 10 I'll be able to take him to the park so that he can open that level 10 handy skill required gate thing and find out what it is!! So excited!!!.

bad Childhood memory:
I'm just gonna skip this one if that's cool ? yeah? Awesome. i don't feel like looking at the negative. xD

Favorite book read in 2016:
that would easily be any of the Tamora Pierce books I finished last year. Let's go with... the Beka Cooper Serious. Cause I was reading those when I actually saw Tamora Pierce last year :3

Last edited by Shadami; 02-20-2017 at 09:54 PM..