View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-20-2017, 11:27 PM

My favorite resturant of 2016 was a japanese hibachi grill that hubby took me to for my 25th birthday. We had a ton of fun and I had a fantastic birthday. Since that day I have also gone from 200 pounds to 173.8. I just went to the doctors today and found out my new weight. As well as my new height. I'm now 5'2" , i shrunk an inch. I think I must have been slouching slightly or something. I'm not sure. I'm really sad that i lost an inch. haha.

I'm playing some more sims today and trying to figure out how to graft plants, it doesn't seem to be doing anything at all, so I'm not sure what to do about that. Online it says it goes into the inventory, but I didn't see it in there. I also can't seem to get the household collections to work, so I have to figure out how to fix that as well. I'm guessing just stick them in the inventory and than place them down again? But I'm not sure.
Right now the sim kristopher has finished the creative aspiration and is moving on to the mental aspiration. His adopted father Dane has completed his joke star aspiration though he will be finishing out the career line. He is now working on becomign a gardener which is why i need to finish out grafting. grrrrr....

Last edited by Shadami; 01-22-2017 at 05:52 PM..