View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 06-05-2014, 09:32 PM

I'm so mad at myself. i was doing so well updating this every day.(ish) So here goes trying to get more updates out there.
Lilliana has 8 teeth now!! It's crazy. The little 6 month old eats everything too. She'll eat everything that she can get ahold of, cereal, pizza crust, bread, crackers, even things that she shouldn't like cheese, and peeps. haha. She's adorable though. Starting to pull herself to a stand on things, and she books across the room in crawling mode. She's getting so big. 50th percentile in everything.

Mary is growing as well. 75thish in height 40thish in weight. Tall and thin little girl. She's still not talking, but we're catching it early so we should know what's up fairly soon. We've been having a great time going outside and playing with bubbles, or drawing chalk pictures on the sidewalk. She even helped me weed the garden and plant some peppers and tomatoes.
Our goal is to have a big garden whenever we finally get our own house. We'll grow herbs and everything. Safe us money on fruit and vegetables where we can. And it'll be delicious since it is home grown <3

Hubby and I are discussing the improvements and such that we would like to have in our own home. it'll take years I'm sure, But it'll be amazing. He just got finished with a job interview today. And there will be two more parts, so hopefully after that... he'll have a new job!!

My mom and my brother are moving back in with us, so we're cleaning and rearranging the entire house. We kind of have to get everything into 3 rooms.... And get rid of a lot of furniture. But I have no idea how we'll make money on any of it. Cause.. we need money.

I've been working on art again which has been fantastic. Hopefully it'll be physically painting soon because I really miss doing that.