View Single Post
Wisty
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Wisty

Old 04-11-2007, 06:47 AM

*singsong voice* I just saw The Prestiiige, it was fucking creeeeepy. lalala la la la. XD Especially that last shooot, I'm gonna have a niightmare.

`.`
It was more unreal and sci-fi ish than I thought it would be, but despite how unbelievable some of it was, it's dramatic enough to make you go "ooch." a variant of ouch. It does a good job on portraying how goals change over time and how power corrupts. Dx enough to make you a little pissed and a little sad for the characters. Plus Hugh Jackman and Scarlett Johansen are in it, which is hot. pff.
It also jumps around a lot but it does it artfully, and I could follow completely, so it was great. Unless you're my dad who wants all movies to go straight beginning to end so that it doesn't hurt his ungrasping and reluctant to do guesswork brain. *annoyed by the sidecomments he kept making*
the movie's ending twist is unexpected and all, but it introduces a mindboggling concept and now as I try and look back to see how it could have possibly worked, it leaves loose ends. but I didn't see the absolute beginning of the movie so maybe there are clues there that give answers. *shrug*
Pretty cool movie though, it had nice costumes and bg too.