Thread: Remaking Love
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 06-17-2014, 03:37 AM

When she heard something thump, sounding hollow and glassy, Jasmine could have sworn that her stomach dropped. It felt so haunted in here, mainly because she just wasn't used to it being so... empty and dark. Quiet. It used to feel so warm here, kept clean and homey and smelling fresh. She had loved coming here. Now... Nothing was right. It was all... strange. Alien. She turned to the last door to the left and gasped when it opened to Alois' familiar face. "Damn it, you bastard, you scared the hell out of me!" She hit the wall beside her. "And not only that, you look awful!" She made a face at the terrible smell clinging to the man, since he normally kept himself wonderfully groomed. His blonde hair was matted and dirty, clinging to his head, his eyes bloodshot and watery.

"What are you doing..." Jasmine sighed. "... I swear, Alois... Since... it happened... Why don't you talk to me?" She was, after all, one of his closest friends. Alois was sweet, but now... he looked broken. Like a loyal dog---something Sam always called him---abandoned by his owner. Some ugly side of her thought that maybe he had been.

"Al, you have to get out of this house. You have to see the sun for once since it happened for God's sake." She narrowed her green eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "Damn it, Al... I can't stand seeing you like this. Move." She stalked forward, shouldering past him and into the room he seemed to spend most of his time in. Some of Sam's clothes were crumpled on the bed, as if he had been clinging to them as he slept. "Shit..." She blinked hard, then turned to the closet, peering inside. "I'm dragging you out of here kicking and screaming if I have to, Al. It's not fucking healthy."