Thread: Remaking Love
View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 06-18-2014, 01:03 AM

Alois sighed and sat on a couch, grimacing at the light that made his eyes hurt. The gardens looked appalling. He hadn't been one to tend to them, but Sam loved gardening in his spare time. Alois almost expected to see him sitting outside, weeding the garden. He blinked away tears before they could start up again. He looked to Jasmine as she spoke, knowing the subject would rise. He just couldn't deal with it right then. Sam's family had wanted to have one made, a synthetic replica, a robot with all the memories and personality of the deceased. Alois didn't want it. Because Sam was closer to him, and as it was stated in the man's will, Alois would have final say about making a synthetic double of Sam.

"Jaz, please... You know... I... I just can't... It won't be him. I... I can't replace him with something that's supposed to be him..." He shook his head, glaring at his friend. "In his will, it stated that he was neither willing nor against the idea. He said it was up to me in the end... And I still say no."