Thread: Remaking Love
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 06-18-2014, 01:18 AM

Jasmine shook her head hard, going back behind Alois to hide the frustrated and sad tears that threatened to fall. She knew how hard it was for Alois, the state of his home and his body had been evidence of that. But he wasn't the only one hurting. Jasmine had managed to bite it all back in front of him so he didn't feel worse, but now... She breathed in hard, working the brush through a particularly hard knot. "Alois, damn it... You don't know that, okay? You don't know if it'll be easier. He'll be just like Sam. Just like him. He'll have Sam's personality, his likes and dislikes, and he'll love you the way Sam always loved you. It's just not healthy to sit here. Sit here and poison yourself and watch your whole life just fall away to nothing."

Striding around the chair, Jasmine set down the brush and knelt in front of Alois. "I. Will. Not. Stand aside and let you do nothing. I will NOT. I won't watch you kill yourself. You won't go to therapy, you won't even call me. And I'm one of your closest friends. You need someone. You need Sam. I can't bring those ashes back to human, but I can give you someone you know. And you love. And he'll be your Sam. And I'll have both of my family back." She paused, breathing in shakily. "Please, pleeease, Alois, you're all I have. I can't watch you die."