Thread: Remaking Love
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 06-21-2014, 03:19 AM

Jasmine bit her lips, breathing in slowly to keep her voice calm. But it didn't stop her eyes from stinging painfully and threatening yet again to spill tears she'd been hiding for too long. "Sweetie, listen to me." She crouched down more comfortably, grasping Alois's hands in hers tightly. "I'll personally make sure he isn't going to be different. He'll be just like Sam in every single way, no matter what. I'm gonna be sure of that. I won't let it be any different, hear me? You know why? Because if we have to kill him, I'll be losing him all over again too and I don't wanna do that again either."

She stood and put her hands on her hips. "Now. I want you to get me some of his hair. There's some on his pillow still, I checked when I cleaned your room. It needs to have DNA on the end, okay? I'm gonna do this on my dime, because it means too much to both of us to make you spend anything to get your soulmate back." She stepped back and reached into one of the dull-pink patches on her skirt. "I'm gonna call Harvey, he'll expect us to arrive soon. I don't want you to think this is like making some little project, okay? This is our Sam. Your Sam we're bringing back." She stepped away, leaving the house and dialing a number from memory onto her phone.

As she waited for Harvey to answer, she started peeling away ivy that had begun growing on the cottage.