Thread: Remaking Love
View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 07-07-2014, 09:50 PM

It had been a long time since he had seen his friend Adam. The man seemed just as awkward as ever, and it brought a small smile to his lips. They went together down to where the offices were, where Adam pulled out multiple forms and paperwork. Alois frowned, but filled everything out as Jaz helped him. He had everything done in only a few minutes, handing the papers back to Adam and biting his lip. As Adam went through them, he turned away and covered his face, feeling uncertainty wash over him. When he was asked if he was ok, he nodded and wiped his nose on his sleeve.

"I just... I just..." He couldn't think of anything to say, so just stared at his feet, defeated. Adam looked to Jasmine with a concerned look.

"If... You are having second thoughts..." he started, going quiet at the look Jasmine gave him. "Um... I just need a sample of DNA and then we can start making Sam..."

Alois pulled out the small tube that held Sam's hair in it, passing it to Adam and covering his face again. The tears came before he could stop them. He sobbed loudly.