Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-18-2017, 02:29 AM

Yvonne sighed as she brushed her hair back, the various lighter and darker streaks in it giving the mousy color a fuller look. "Don't mind Axel so much. He's got a bad reputation for being like that. And I think, right now he's in a worse mood than usual..." She shook her head as she walked. Clearly not in a hurry, she let the winding maze of the halls own them for a while. "But you know...he wasn't always like that. He's a dick, obviously." She snorted. "But not necessarily a bad one. Kid's got it rough. I remember what it was like when we first debuted in that little suburb on the wrong side of town. There was joy in each one of our eyes after every show. It was shit and the bars smelled, but I think we were happier back then."

As the hall opened up to reveal the lobby, Yvonne turned, not willing to end the conversation yet, but not willing to take it outside either. "If you're all you say you are, I want you to bring us back to what we were like back then. Can you do that? Can you make us want to be famous again? That's all I want."