View Single Post
Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2011, 04:47 PM

Hailey scowled at Zero, "Demetrius doesn't lie to me! Or keep secrets from me! Sp don't you dare accuse him of doing so" The young fairy rarely got angry but she bristled at the suggestion her brother would lie to her.

Demetrius glared at Zero, "I am honest withthe people I love" he empathized the word I, so the words "unlike you" seemed to hang in the air, though he never spoke them.
((can you post as the vampire girl?))

----------

Alexandria began to thrash in her sleep dreaming, well remembering really, the night her mother and sister had died. A whimper escaped her lips.

Alexandria's dream/memory
There had been six of them. Four men, two women. It had started out a normal night. Her father had just tucked Alexadria into bed when they heard a noise from he living room. He took her hand and ran toward the npise. Her mother emerged from another room holding Emily, her black hair ruffled with sleep. Six figures stood in the living room, surrounded vy the splintered remains of the front door. They were all beautiful. The man in front had black hair and cold black eyes. When he smiled coldly Alexandria saw that his teeth were extremely sharp. The beautiful woman by his side had the same sharp teeth, hazel eyes, and golden waves of hair that fell past her waist. Behind them stood another man with the same sharp-toothed smile. He had dark brown hair and grey eyes. Next to him was a man with light brown hair and blue eyes. He also had large blood-red wings. The man and woman behind them both had black hair and brown eyes, the man's hair a military buzzcut, the woman's shoulder length. The man in front flicked his hand and the two at the back vanished replaced by two black wolves. As one the six lunged at the family of four. Alexandria felt her father's hands shove her under the table. From there she watched in horror as her father tried to fight off the bad guys. Tendrils of red smoke snaked from the winged man's hands and around her mother's neck. She clawed at them but the man only laughed as the tendrils grew tighter. Alexandria screamed in terror as her mother fell to the ground unmoving. The blonde woman picked up Emily and threw her against the wall. She slumped on the ground, unmoving. "ALI, RUN!" her father picked her up and shoved her out the door. She stumbled away form the house, in her teddy bear night gown, crying steadily until she dropped, exhausted beneath a tree, blocks from her house. Her father found her there sobbing. He didn't speak, he just took her in his arms and silently began to weep.
End Dream/Flashback

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 11-28-2011 at 05:09 PM..