View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-13-2014, 03:00 AM

Shattered Heart
I like that you also thought of the problems you could cause with this power.

Ravensdance
your answer reminded me of Neverwhere, a busker was taught a song that would bring change to him, then later he had to be taught the counter charm because he could not stop them from throwing the change at him.

Xogizmoox
Yours sounds like a plot to some sci-fi horror movie. I can just see every one living for a long time or forever and then we would have population growth problem. it would be one big paradox... fun but dangerous. and it some times is called Time Jump.

Ling
I can see how synaesthesia would be so cool to have for a creative person, and I dont think a single on of them is not creative in one way or another. although it does have its draw backs too. to be able to tasted what you hear can be rather disgusting, or smell what you hear. just think of all the different sounds you hear that would just smell or tasted wrong.

WherededIGo
I really would like to have Wifi wherever I went too but have to go with the best one here.

So my winner is....

Shattered Heart: not because I liked it but because you thought of how you could use it and did not just go for fixing every one. there are times that a superpower needs to be used properly and some times even if your wanting to do it for what seems like a good reason the consequences can be really bad.