View Single Post
Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 01-01-2008, 03:37 PM

-shakes head sadly-

Mathias aka Dracula had a bad history with blonds.
First the death of his (blonde) wife, then the betrayal of his 'best friend', Leon (blond). When he actually remarried to Elisabetha (blonde) in that one Dracula novel, she had to die, burned on the stake because of her association with the vampire. And of ALL things, he had to have a dhampir son, Adrian aka Alucard (blond), who in SotN, killed him and ran off with one of Leon's descendants (*coughRichter-whowascoincidentallybrunet-cough*).

-shotshotshotshotshot-

Insane psychotic Joachim had somehow always appealed to me. His personality was just plain amusing (like the fact that he likes talking to himself). XD

Well, on the Walter and Mathias part, my friend (the same one) had a theory. Walter was a power-hungry individual. It's rather easy for Mathias to convince him of his loyalty so long as Mathias plays the loyal and obedient puppy. Besides, we all know he's a good actor. How else would he have known Leon's wife-to-be-in-a-day was taken by Walter if he was supposedly comatose in bed? I'd say it was all an act (his disability, I mean). He was already not totally there when his wife died, the Leon had to announce his engagement. xD;

The reason why we never raised much of an issue of SB's off canon was because we approved of it anyway, to a point. 8D

It is love issues. There is no other term for it. Especially in the end where Kojyuro wanted to commit seppuku for causing Masamune's anger and for hitting him during Stage 4, Masamune immediately knocked the knife off his hands.

One little rip to that pants is all it needs to fall off his hips. Honestly, a male friend who played that game told me,

"LOOK at him and tell me he's straight!"

XDD

Innocent Devil never sounded right to me. '____';