View Single Post
CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-27-2014, 06:46 AM

Kira lost track of time as she practiced. She sang and played on, not realizing that she was alone. After a while, she felt tired and her throat became dry. She went out of her room to get a drink of water. She looked around for Adon. He'd gone on without her. She didn't mind very much.
She drank her water, went back into her room, put her guitar back in its case and decided to explore the school. Better to get lost now than when the classes start, she felt. She went out and closed the door behind her.
On reaching the ground, she looked around at the architecture that had dazzled her so much. She stood there for a while, admiring it.
"Kira!" she heard someone call her name and looked around to see a tall, slim and dark-skinned boy approaching her. It was her family friend, Theodore, a junior. She hadn't seen him in a long time.
"Theodore, it's been so long! I didn't know you studied here, or I would have kept an eye out for you." she said.
Theodore smiled at her and replied, "Well, my mother told me that you were coming, so I kept an eye out for you, so that's all right, isn't it? So, how do you like the school?"
They stood and chatted for a long time and then Theodore had to leave.
"Well, Kira, it was nice seeing you. Just remember, you don't have to be scared. Be yourself and be confident. Remember, everyone's good here, including you. You have no reason to be nervous. I'll see you." he smiled and left.
Kira turned to leave and saw Adon walking back to their dorm. She assumed that the practice session was over.

(Lady Chello: I'm done! Sorry I couldn't complete it earlier. You see, most of my internet time is on the sly, so sometimes I need to dash off )

Last edited by CycloneKira; 11-27-2014 at 12:22 PM..