View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 03-15-2012, 06:13 PM

Gemma's mouth dropped open and her eyebrow began to twitch again. It almost never did that, and now it had multiple times tonight because of Ryek. Because of this man alone her nerves were becoming shot. Slowly she reached up and put one finger on the twitch. Was he being serious? She waited for laughter, but none came. He was serious. "Are you crazy? You lecher!" She crossed her arms and turned her back in a sort of pout. I just want my map back!

She was fuming, but, she had an idea. As if suddenly possessed by an angel, Gemma turned around with a bright smile. "Sounds good, Captain," she said cheerfully. But instead of reaching over the desk to shake on it, she moved around it to the side Ryek sat behind with her hand out, still pretending to be happy and willing about the deal. When she got there she quickly drew her knife again and grabbed a hold of his clothing. This time she dug the end of the blade into his chest, exactly where his heart would be.

"But I have a better idea," she said, her smile disappearing. "I'll kill you, take your ship, and all the treasure for myself." Really, they were still docked as far as she knew. All she really needed to do was kill Ryek, take the map and disappear. She dug the blade deeper into his flesh. Her heart raced. She'd never actually killed a man before, sure she'd seriously injured many, threw them off of ships and such, but she'd never killed one in cold blood like this. In all honesty, she was nervous. Could she really go through with it? She peered down into his eyes. Here she was standing over the infamous Ryek Le'Raux. A man of so much mystery and adventure. For the first time she noted how dashing he actually looked, sitting there so calmly, the egotistical oaf. She shook the thoughts from her mind, it was now or never.