View Single Post
shadow_universe
Neenja Stalking Sillyness with a bunch of madness

Old 10-18-2011, 01:29 PM

"Very well. I cant say I found anything, Your Highness. But I noticed that Gaiae is acting a little strange lately. I am not sure what her matter is. And the servant, Elliot- I just had the chance to meet him but I will keep an eye on him. He seems to be innocent but I wouldt trust him fully. Although I dont think he would be a danger." Kaleido
started to whisper. "And that assassine, the elf. I wouldnt trust her. She may harm you. Since she is an asassin after all. Although you ordered her to protect you and the royal family, she could have a primary order from someone else. Something like kill the Queen and make sure the royal family disappears to make some space for another ruler." She nervously chewed on her lip.

Gaiae leaned out of the window and looked into the garden, watching a cat sneaking after a bird. She twitched, hearing someone shout her name. It was Leandros voice. She sighed deeply and turned around. "I am here Leandro!" she shouted back. Should he come to her if he wants something.