View Single Post
Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 03-31-2008, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami
I -think- its about these two people who like get a lot of money, only they have to be married to keep the money, but they don't like each other, so their friends tell them to try to get the other person to break up the relationship, so they still can keep the money. I think they end up actually falling in love, but I dunno. I heard about it from a friend. It sounds funny to me. xD

Bah...I don't normally buy or sell commons on Gaia, but I think 60% is okay. I don't know, the economy kind of really got shook when they introduced the cash shop and that bullshit 2% Market Tax. *fumes*

Damn...I gotta go away in like 10 minutes. ;-;
*fishing* XD

That does sound fun to watch, haha. I don't watch tv, so I haven't heard of this one before (I think). XD;

The only active selling I ever did on Gaia was in the Marketplace, and it was very like, newb-selling. XD; At that time, all I sold were event items and rare event items, because economy on commons didn't move very fast (supposedly). But after the tax, I slowly drifted away from the marketplace, to the point that I only go there to see what new items have been released, and how much they're being sold at (just to look, not-so-interested to buy). @.@