View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-03-2014, 04:24 AM

Vivienne caught the ring in her right hand and turned it over in her fingers. Her eyes became as wide as saucers and glittered from wonder. "Remarkable," she said holding onto the piece of jewellery as if it would break with the slightest pressure. "This... this is pure gold and... purple sapphire. You'd think it was an amethyst at first, but this is far more precious. Far more. You have such heritage." She held the ring to her chest and could feel the energy that it gave of. It ran through her limbs with an electric pulse. Old energy and almost as pure as it good get. She looked at the man with disbelief and then smiled slightly. "I have nothing to give in return, but I offer my name at least. I am Vivienne Adair and I thank you for this truly."

She slipped the ring into her bag and then looked towards the commotion that seemed to only be getting worse. Vivienne put heard in her hands and sighed audibly. "And, just when I thought this would be a nice calm day." Something always had to go wrong with humans. They made it that way. Started wars over women and killed because of class. It honestly made no sense to Vivienne and she was thankful that she had nothing to do with them. If they didn't bother her, she would not bother with them. It didn't look that way with Fillius, though, and she was relieved when that girl with the lovely animals intervened. At least there wouldn't be any violence yet, but she foresaw it in the future.

The group began to follow the girl, but Vivienne's thoughts turned to the two demons. She closed her eyes and immediately appeared behind them. "If you want a fight stay here by all means, but if you'd like to bypass all the violence I suggest you follow us." And with nothing more to say, she appeared back next to the pale horse, Selina, and began walking away.