View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-09-2014, 04:21 AM

Vivienne stood for a while with her hands crossed, watching the performance. And it was quite a spectacular one. She had never known humans were capable of running so fast. That being said, she didn't know very much about humans. There were humans and humans, some were just less accepting than others. Those were the ones you had to navigate around, because they were usually the most observant. She felt it was just enough to get by without being noticed. Her wings were constantly hidden with glamour and if it wasn't for her golden eyes she would look practically human herself. She sighed and shrugged to herself. "Well, it's not like you expected this to be without commotion."

She turned away and realised that she was being left behind. Vivienne picked up her things and hurried along after the others until she reached their boat. She stepped in eagerly and settled herself with her legs crossed. Slowly she opened her mind to the surroundings and was almost startled. "Yes, there is. Much more magic than I expected. I assume we are going to have some very powerful teachers. Does anyone know about any of them? I don't."