View Single Post
Miscreant74
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 01-04-2018, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

I got money from my mother. A turquoise and teal metal hummingbird plaque. He is so beautiful he's got like little mirror pieces on his wings so he glistens in the Sun. I got spoiled by a friend with a box of goodies a few of my favorites out of the box or a homemade hat, teal, a really pretty scarf a teal star some teal nail polish in seafoam and mermaid and teal glitter. See I told you she spoiled me. And there's a lot more.
I'm glad you liked it. I know that would make her happy to know you liked the stuff. I'm surprised she didn't get you any lime or neon green nail polish.
I got her a baby Groot, a BB8 plushie and a giant monkey pillow and a holiday greeter Darth Vader for her as well, she wouldn't tell me anything she wanted except for the baby Groot and she wanted a crystal fox from Star Wars, but they didn't make it as a plushie yet. Disney is missing an opportunity by not making them a plushie.
wifey made Avalei a dragon necklace. wifey made me a hat as well and got me a surprise box of books from my favorite book company