View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-26-2016, 10:32 PM

"You always want to take a nap." Dragumand said under his breath shaking his head. Just then the elevator slowed and Lielieja did her dissapearing act. Dragumand pulled out his lightsaber and stood ready for the doors to open, the small compartment filling with the hum of the blade. Using the few moments of calm before the fight to gather his focus and let go of his feelings, feeling the force flowing through himself. The doors dinged open, <That is a rather happy sound> Dragumand thought. "...It was working!" A pirate exclaimed making Dragumand chuckle a bit as he remembered how Lielieja had morbidly sabotaged the elevator earlier. He was about to spring into action when he found his path blocked by his partner and every single enemy blown backwards away from the elevator doors.

"You...! I...! You could save some of them for me you know!!" Dragumand shouted at Lielieja, upset that he hadn't gotten in on the fight. Instead of answering though, she changed the subject, pointing out the large ship that was just landing in the middle of the hanger bay, landing gear locking into position and venting nozzles blasting out clouds of excess vapor and gasses. "Don't try and change the subject!!" Dragumand started before he noticed that this ship was much bigger and much nicer looking than the rest of the ships he had seen so far. Dragumand recognized it right away. An SS-54 assault ship. the long narrow body with two narrow wings coming off the sides had large variable plane engines on the ends allowing it to take of and land vertically. The signature head of the ship jutting out from the body and dropping lower than the rest of the ship. It was clean and pristine, much unlike the slipshod fighters that the pirates had initially attacked with.

Dragumand eagerly turned back to Lielieja, "There could be a dark Jedi on that ship!" He said excitedly, not even thinking to use the force to feel on board the ship for such a person. He was cut off from further comment by the hissing sound of the rear ramp lowering followed by the dull thud of boots running across the deck. The group of fighters spreading out in twos and threes, taking up positions behind crates and other deck debris for cover, scanning the areas around them with their x-22 blaster rifles. Nothing else came out from the ship so Dragumand turned his full focus on the enemies in front of him. Noticing that the closest group to their left was sitting unknowingly right next to an exploding canister, he turned back to Lielieja, pointing at the group. "Look at those idiots! You go take to the shadows and blow that canister. Then I'll leap in and finish them off!" Dragumand proposed his plan eagerly as he got into a good position as he waited for his partner to reply.

(( did you catch that double meaning at the end there? ;P hehehe!
This is links to the ship and the rifle if you are curious. It helps me get into it more if I look up real ships and items that they could have, even if they aren't from the right time periods lolXD

SS-54 assault ship - Wookieepedia - Wikia

X-22 blaster rifle - Wookieepedia - Wikia

P.S. I loved that bit about the monologues XD))