Thread: Threat Level
View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-10-2013, 03:44 PM

"I'm glad you seem to approve of our teammates. I'm also quite fond of the selection. Poor Hime had to work with Vlad, Cias, Reino, and Shadow. I'm not too sure how you will react to those four. They aren't bound by your sense of justice. Granted, I don't think any of them have ever been pigs, as you would call the scum of the earth." Just as he finished, a plate of food arrived outside the cell. Opening the door, Sycom accepted the offerings and placed them on a table for Mozilla. Before the assistant left, Sycom addressed him. "Ciel, could you add Mozilla to the book club for me." He could sense the man's hesitation. "The book club is small and it's mostly female so he won't pose a threat. 'sides, I'll be joining him." Ciel nearly burst into laughter. "I could read if I wanted to! A good novel might be a nice change from my textbooks," he shouted down the hall. With his lips puffed out to the side, he growled. "I know stereotypes exist and all, but sheesh, to label me as an anti-reader? Bleh!"

Looking at the books Mozilla had picked, Sycom could tell that the guy was a fan of the classics. It might be nice to send him some of George Orwell's books as well as some Shakespearean literature. Was he a Poe fan too? Upon hearing that Mozilla failed to have a proper education, Sycom lost his temper a bit. "You have got to be shitting me. If there's one thing I cannot stand, it's people who aren't able to get an education. Lady Klue, the head of the book club, will keep you after the club is over to give you a crash-course education. I believe she's working with Remy, too. Remy's the child I was talking about." Pacing back and forth some, he found himself still frustrated over the issue of a lack of education. If Mozilla didn't have proper education, who else was without proper schooling? The odds of there being more was high as a lot of the inmates in here had been locked up since they were a teenager. The redhead shook his head. "Sorry," he apologized for losing his cool. "Cucuy is a monster from Hispanic origins. It comes to towns who are in need of a hero. It rids the world of filth and pigs, much like you." Offering him a reassuring smile, Sycom's eyes glanced down at his watch. It was time to pay his visit to Discord.

"I apologize for not being able to stay around longer, but I can leave you with a parting gift I think you'll enjoy." Pulling out a tablet, he placed it on the table beside the food. "It has access to the library. You'll have access to all the books, including the schooling ones. I know it's not the same as having a physical book, but it should tide you over until you get your book club readings." His eyes closed with this smile. "You can keep this too. Should be able to access the dictionary and thesaurus, in case you need to look anything up. The dictionary is linked to the SFA web, so you can see examples and hear the sounds, should you want to." His eyes went back to his watch. "Well, I got to run. I'll see you at 9AM!" And just like that, he was gone.

Leaving Hall 002, he moved toward Hall 003. It was time to chat with Discord, or at least that's who he hoped he would get. Knocking on the male's door, Sycom entered a few moments later. Brow cocked and a sly grin on his face, he planted his hands on his hips. "With whom do I have the pleasure of speaking with? Discord or Beserker?"