View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-29-2014, 09:29 PM

She lifted her head, gave her order to the serving girl again. It was a different one this time, less buxom, a slight frail looking young woman. That had to be why her eyes were so bored looking. Or was it just that? The hunter shook her head, and turned her attention to Virsat. Maybe he was a new friend, or perhaps a new enemy. The uncertainty of not knowing nearly had her yelling for the truth. Instead, the blonde leaned her arms across the table and smiled. "I did, actually. But I would have rested well anywhere, after the time I had getting here. You'd think the towns would put some patrols out to keep bandits in check, but no. So travelers need to be smart enough, and nimble enough, to dodge out of sight at a moment's notice, taking all their things with them too."

There had been no signs of anything dark, or ominous. It brought her thoughts back to the rumors. She had gotten to the inn seeking a bounty, and found a potential friend instead. "I really hope those rumors that keep putting people off, well I hope they aren't true. Not even a bit." Her blue eyes flicked up to assess Virsat. "I head some people talking about hiring a hunter when I passed through town." Mentioning her own profession was probably a bad idea. Still... she did want to tease out the truth of things. That was the whole reason why she was there. And if matters were other then what people thought, then warning Virsat was only the right thing to do.