View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 04-30-2014, 09:51 PM

Virsat twitched slightly when she reached out and touched his arm. His eyes moving from the door to look at her, the vampire still looked rather startled. Virsat shifted in his seat slightly, nervously, shaking his head a bit. "N-no. H-hunters would just...just barge i-in and s-start attacking w-without discrimination. With...with no r-regard to the safety of the innocent in the room." There was a deep frown on his lips. Virsat wasn't really sure a hunter would burst in and act like that, but it did seem the type of thing they were capable of.

Most would just be interested in the money and glory, especially if a town had hired them. A lot of hunters were in it to try and get rich, but then. There were some hunters that just wandered around looking to kill creatures that threatened humans for no prize other than keeping humans safe. He shook his head again, seeming to somewhat calm down. A faint smile touching his lips. "Nevermind...It...It d-doesn't matter...My...My f-friend will protect me." Those words, spoken with sure certainty from a creature that always seemed so uncertain. He believed it absolutely. His master would protect him.