View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 11-03-2011, 03:29 AM

Arc nervously placed his hand on the back of his head again, blushing a little. Recieving the compliment from Sera made him a litle prouder inside. though he was curious abut what she was up to, watching as she seemed ot push her own power. It was only fair to see what she could do too and frankly he was impressed by how much she'd managed to do, she'd practically brought it back to life and refilled the hole he'd made, the ashes being scattered away in front of the stump, but then he came to a slightly distorted realization and groaned,
"Now I have to start all over again, I've been working on that stump all day!" he argued in a less-than-serious whine, he clearly wasn't offended, but it was a point he could still make, "You did a nice job though.." He nodded toward it respectively, standing in a more relaxed manner, though then turned to Sera,
"Wanna come back to my place so I can show you my favourite thing in the whole wide world..?" He asked, froze, then groaned, "Totally not what it sounded like..!" He placed his hands in a begging position in front of him, "Sorry-sorry.. I mean like.. I collect superhero comics and cartoons on disk, I have a few good series, if you like that sort of thing anyway..?"

Ruri exchanged the ruined box for the new one with him, looking at it with a light smile on her face before staring back at Kairn. It took a kind of goodness that couldn't be measured for that kind of genuine niceness, generosity.. She shifted a little bit on her heels, tilting her head softly to the side,
"You have something special about you.." She stated softly, staring at him in a way that could easily have been seen as admiring, "And not just your power.." The young woman added that after a moment, smiling again, "I'm.. When you're done.. I'm going to be in the park.. Then I'm going home.. Would you like to come?" She asked this tentatively, it really wasn't something she was used to doing, the nervousness quite plain to see, fingers fiddling with the box fervently, head lowering as she did so.