View Single Post
Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 04-14-2013, 12:01 AM

Phoenix Jubilee Colors Contest

It's that time again, my little cabbages! A colors contest, aw yea! And just in time for spring cleaning, so let's get cleaned up... or something... Please read all the directions because this colors contest is a little different from it's predecessors.

For this contest you MUST have silver, gold, brown and green. Any shade will do just fine, even the teals, tans, creams, and off whites. No yellows or oranges in place of gold though. You must have all FOUR colors on your avatar entry and I will refuse entries as I see fit.
Due to the incessant crabbing from everyone I've decided to try something a little different this time around; white and black can be used, but SPARINGLY like on the little things such as purse strings, zippers, watch faces, small buttons and the like. IF YOU HAVE TOO MUCH WHITE OR BLACK I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR ENTRY and you will have the chance to change it. If you give me grief about it I will not hesitate to toss you in the monkey cage! and this adjustment will not be acceptable in future contests.

***here is the big change*** In the true spirit of the Phoenix Jubilee, for this contest you also need to have just ONE item (contribution item or common) that is floral. Plants and trees and the like do not count as a flowery item. The flower(s) can be any color you wish, but it's just ONE item, this includes poses, just ONE pose! (flower head wreaths, flower hair pins, flower corsage, flowery backgrounds, etc. If you aren't sure, please ask! Remember though, if it's just ONE item you should be all set )

Let's sum it up...
You must have all FOUR colors and a single flowery item for this to be accepted.
As usual, any of the original skin tones are ok, but if you use an equippable skin please keep it in the color scheme.
Oh, and please keep eyes and hair within the color scheme.

Good luck and feel free to ask questions should they arise

Phoenix Jubilee Colors Entry Form
Username:
Image of My Entry:

Quote:
[size=4][color=sienna][b]Phoenix Jubilee Colors Entry Form[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Image of My Entry:[/b]
Entries:

blueblackrosezeapearArtsydaze

fireprincessllonkaSeridano

zigbigadorlube Kiarielizabeth_mazur

SeitoMageling~LONGCAT~

KatMagentaVickyll3Falconwing

bloodstainedwingsAntagonistshinigamikarasu

Vampire_billascadelliaCelestrya

NephilaMythosR u b y

SabiirWoofie267Kamikaze Kendra

Whisper Invictus Velvet dragoness129

Rochiel SilverfireshadamiKent

Last edited by Linnea; 05-18-2013 at 03:43 AM..