View Single Post
Mahinva
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-01-2007, 04:09 PM

Flying Wings: Yes, that is true - it took me a while to make my first 25 gold. That card game is evil to me, so it didn't help! XD I am glad that the economy doesn't appear to be inflated yet, aside from that one auction I was reading about. Hopefully things will stay reasonable. So much catching up to do with those donation items... x o;;

Temmon: I joined Gaia in June of 2003 and it was starting to get 'busy' there, in my opinion. The forums were starting to get full of spam and whatnot which hopefully won't be the case here. *Crosses fingers.* I know of serveral, but the prospect of starting over and not being able to donate actual money has kept me away. With Menewsha, being greeted at the Fresh Meat forum and running into nice people straight away has kept me here.

^_^ That is a good idea, for the auction. I think that that chibi turned out so cute because she's only got cotton candy to cover her. I anticipate that any clothed avatar would look a lot different. I will certainly try to put together a few examples to see if I can get something going - thank you for the suggestion! <3