View Single Post
beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 12-29-2012, 05:47 PM

Avril nodded along as Beth explained telepathic comunication. She never really thought of it that way before. Avril figured at a long as her mind wasn't intruded on, she didn't mind. Her mind was a sacred place. A place full of secrets. Lots of dark secrets. She couldn't risk them being exposed.

Avril was surprised when Beth mentioned drawing. She stoped dead in her tracks and bit her lip, trying to think of an excuse. "I...umm" Avril wasn't sure if she could trust Beth yet. She was a nice girl, stubborn at times, but she hand't known her long enough to know if she could trust her with something like this. "I suppose I draw every once in a while." It wasn't a compleat lie. She sometimes liked to draw for recreational purposes. However, her drawings never turned out as nice as her visions did. "I...err.. I just got tired." Avril said. She knew it was a stupid excuse, but her head still hurt from the after effects of her vision and she didn't know if she could think up a clever lie at the moment.

"I do remember Ferdi saying something about a uniform." Avril said, recaling when he'd all but thrown her out of his room. She resumed walking. "I found mine inside my dresser, it actually fit perfectly." Avril said, looking down at herself. She just noticed how odd it was that they'd guessed her size perfectly. And that they knew where to send her letter. And all the other information they somehow knew about her. "This school is strange.." She whisperd to Beth. She wasn't sure if she'd herd her though.

Female Voice Over Loud Speaker: Good morning students. Just a reminder for all freshly enrolled, uniforms are to be worn on Mondays and Wednesdays, any one without a uniform will be sentenced to detention and miss rec-time after school. Your class scheduals will be found in the seccond drawr of your dresser. Also remember that each student is expected to show up for dinner in the main hall at 6:00. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Well..How convienent.. Avil thought as she listed to the too perky staff member. She turned to Beth, "I guess that answers that." Avril said, slightly unconvinced. "I don't know who that was, but I dont think I like or trust her."

As Beth went to open her door they heard a male voice. Avril turned arounnd to see who it was. "Oh. Im guessing it'll tell you on your schedual. Seccond drawr of your dresser. By the way, Im Avil. And this is Beth" She said before she stepped into Beth's room. She didn't know why she'd added the last part. Like he really cared what their names were. She figured that the loud speaker didn't reach the dorms. That must have been why he hadn't heard.

Last edited by beautiful_psycho; 12-29-2012 at 06:39 PM..