View Single Post
beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 12-31-2012, 12:20 AM

Avril looked up as Beth reayed her schedual to her. "Well, it looks like we have Algebra II and AP Chemestry together." She said. Avril was glad she'd have someone she knew in a few of her classes. It was hard enough being at a new school. A new school filled with psychics at that. Avril figured that at east having someone to talk to would make it slightly easier for her. Although, she was used to being alone. She decided the only thing that was different now was that the other students could probobly use their powers to get information on her. That thought made her stomach churn. Avril raised her sheild as she thought about that.

Avril was lost in her thoughts, but was quickly brought back by the sound of Beth's voice. Avril couldn't help but laugh at Beth's forwardness. She had only ever had one friend and he had that sort of attitude all the time. Avril quickly somberd and looked down at Beth. "No..errm. You look verry.. Uhhh.. Cute!" She said. Her cheeks reddend with the laughter she wouldn't dare let escape. "We can always talk to someone and get it alterd if you like." She suggested. Avril then looked down at Beth's feet, and then at her own. "They gave us shoes? Crap! Ummm.. No, i dont think so. I'm sticking to my combats, thank you verry much." Avril looked down at her combat boots that she loved so much. They were scuffed, fadded in a few places, had mud crusted into the heels and the buckles weren't exactly the silver color they used to be. But she wouldn't trade them for anything. And she certainly wasn't about to put on some ugly prep shoes instead of them.

Avril shook her head, dismissing the whole topic. "We should get goi-" Avril was interupted by her stomach growling at her. "Errr, yeah. We need to get breakfast before classes start. Its already 7:34." Avril said as she started walking out of Beth's room, shoving her schedual into her pocket.

Last edited by beautiful_psycho; 12-31-2012 at 12:40 AM..