View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-06-2012, 09:11 PM

Both partners blinked at the young boy as he said he would spar with either of them. Looking to eachother, a silent conversationg seemed to pass between them, though not a word was uttered. Finished meeting eyes, Shizuma was about to tell the boy an excuse for not sparing with him, but he was soon off towards the kitchen. These americans seemed to move surprisingly fast, and it was quite anoying. Shrugging she then grabbed her claw from the cloth pouch on her side. The fingers fitting perfectly into the metal sheath, and the claws flexed along with her fingers. She then glanced to Oni, who had grabbed both handles. Grinning Shizuma stepped inside the sparing area, and watched as Oni took the other side.

Shizuma made the first move, and ran at him. Her claw clashed with the handle of one of the swords, and the other in Oni's hand elogigated, and he swung it at her. She flipped away and he smirked. "I'm not going to toy with you." he breathed softly and she drew her sword. "Then attack!!" she snapped, going at him again. She attacked several times, keeping him on the defensive until he got annoyed with her attacks she was using. Clearly she knew that defense bored the tanned asian man.

He suddenly ran at her with the amazing amount of speed, and he growled as suddenly both were moving faster and faster. The pace looking like dancers dancing for their lives. Sweat began to sparkle on a bit of skin as they kept up the deadly dancing.

Slash. Clang. Crash. Slash. Duck. Spin. Dodge. Slash. Pounch. Duck.

Then both were slowly circling, Oni didn't have a scratch, and neither did Shizuma. It was amazing that they were still standing after so much running and fighting. The stamina of the pair was staggering. "I'm going to beat you." the ninja female growled angerily, and the male jerked his head, making his white hair leave his eyes. She then ran forwards again, this time, her claw was on fire. Though he suddenly grabbed her hand with his own, her claws threw his palm, and the fire licking around his hand harmlessly. His sword pointed at her neck, drawing a small amount of blood. The male's eyes were pure black until he blinked and stepped away. "I win today." he said softly, shealthing his handles of his swords onto his belt. Laughing, Shizuma's claw extinguished and she nodded, putting it away. "Yes, but I will beat you one day." she said teasingly and nudged the male playfully.