View Single Post
Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to Squidie64

Old 11-11-2013, 03:21 AM

When the poor girl made to leave, Maddelynn rushed out from behind the counter, "No, please! You don't have to leave!" She got to the girl's side as quickly as she could and laid a friendly hand on her arm, "Gosh, don't be silly! Rabbit's alright. He's a well built robot, trust me. Lucian hits him harder than that on a daily basis."

Lucian grumbled irritably when Rabbit pushed him toward the young girl by the door, "Rabbit, the workshop is no place for a lady! ...The workplace is no place for you!!"

He stopped Rabbit and looked at him sternly, "I had to clean up that oil on my break, you know. I got oil all over the sandwiches Madam Levette made for me. ....I swear to the heavens, Rabbit, one of these days, I'm going to viciously rip out your core and break it." Lucian turned to the two ladies and sighed, "You don't have to leave, Miss. As a matter of fact, Maddelynn, give her a twenty percent discount on anything she purchases, including services." He pinched the bridge of his nose and headed toward the door leading to the back, "You can earn an additional five percent for every gear you rattle loose in his head!"

Last edited by Squidie64; 11-12-2013 at 06:41 AM..