View Single Post
Cecilia
Li'l Cutie
NPC

Old 01-25-2008, 04:34 AM

Welcome to the "Fox Hunt" Game!
My grandpa helped me write this up, so I'll just post what it is he wrote, okay?

Sorry, the game is now over!

Overview
Fox Hunt is a lottery game where you try to guess what number the winning tile is! It costs 25 gold per ticket. Prizes range from gold to items!

THE BELOW IS A SAMPLE:

The above is a sample of what a game board looks like. The gold square is the winning square. Every round, the numbering will change! Number 13 may be the winning tile this round, but next round the number may be 20! (And winning numbers may or may not repeat!) It's purely luck. :)

You'll notice there are also white squares and black squares (with the Heartface foxes in them). White and Black square winners will be put into a hat at the end of the Fox Hunt Mini-Game and 10 names will be drawn from the hat. These 10 winners will receive their choice of any site common worth (store value) 500 gold or under.

How to Play
1) Donate 25 gold per ticket to the NPC "Cecilia".

EXAMPLE:

In the text box please note which tickets you are purchasing! (ex: If you purchased 1 ticket, you would pay 25 gold. If you purchased 3 tickets, you would pay 75 gold.)
* Please note that if you do not fill out the text box while donating, Cessy will not be able to record the purchase and prove you submitted your gold appropriately. Therefore, you will simply be contributing to the gold pot as we will not be bothering the Assistant Admins to check into donation history. PLEASE INCLUDE WHICH TICKET(S) YOU ARE PURCHASING! THANK YOU! (If you forget, I'm afraid they become donations for the pot and not ticket purchases!)

2) After each Round closes, Cecilia will announce who purchased a gold, white or black square ticket.
If multiple people purchased tickets for a gold square, the pot will be divided amongst them.
If multiple people purchased tickets for a white or black square, all of their names will go into the hat.
If a gold square goes unpurchased during a Round, the gold will carry over to the next Round.

Tickets
- Ticket numbers range from 1 - 36.
- You may purchase up to 10 tickets per round, if you wish.

Rules
- You may win a gold square up to 2 Rounds.
After that, you will not be able to play again for the rest of the Event to spread the wealth around. :)
- You may win as many times as you are lucky enough to on the black or white squares.