View Single Post
CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-10-2015, 11:35 AM

Astoria decided that she didn't like Black Suit very much. He was way too businesslike. "This way, Miss Wells, Mr. Newman," he said as he ushered them to a room filled with reporters. Astoria's eyes widened as she saw the whole lot of them standing there. I bet they're all here for Felix, she thought. Her heart skipped a beat as she had that thought. She couldn't believe she was here. With HIM. Of all the celebrities, HE was here. A reporter came up to her to ask some questions. "What's your name?" Astoria blinked. "Umm, I'm A-Astoria Wells," she replied, her voice shaking horribly. Another reporter asked her another question.

"So, Astoria, you are probably the youngest passenger on this cruise. How does that make you feel?" He held the mic to her face. "Uh, it makes me feel, young, I guess?" The reporters laughed and she blushed. What the heck was the problem with these guys? Couldn't they just leave her alone? To top it all, she was making a complete fool of herself in front of Felix Newman. After answering a few more stupid questions, the reporters turned to Felix. Astoria lost focus until one of the girlish, gossip-monger-type reporters asked this question:

"Okay, this one is for both of you. Do you see yourselves dating each other in the next ten days?"

"WHAT?!?!" Astoria literally yelled out loud and then realizing what she had done, blushed furiously and had to do everything in her power to keep herself from glaring at the reporter. Felix came to their rescue. "Oh, come on, it's too soon to say anything. We only just met a couple of hours ago, right, Astoria?" Astoria looked at him and nodded and gave the girly reporter her best devil-smile.

Finally, the reporters took pictures of Felix and Astoria, individually and then together. Astoria absolutely refused to pose, so the reporters had to make do with pictures of Felix putting his arm around her shoulder. Astoria swallowed hard. She hoped that these reporters would go away once the cruise set sail.

----------------------------

After the reporters went away, Black Suit called a man in a smart butler's uniform. "This is Sebastian. He comes- that is to say, he will be your butler for your time on this cruise," he said, wincing as though he remembered something. Astoria smiled at Sebastian. "Hi, how are you?" she shook his hand and smiled. Her voice was back to normal, now that the reporters were gone. She looked at Felix, who also shook Sebastian's hand.

The two of them followed Sebastian through the hallway to their respective rooms. They stopped at Felix's room first. "This is your room, Mr. Newman," - he pointed at Felix's room door - "and this, is your room, Miss Wells." Astoria thanked him. "By the way, you can call me Astoria. Or Tori. Doesn't matter." She smiled as Sebastian nodded and left. Felix smiled at Astoria and went into his room, closing the door behind him. Astoria went into hers and gaped at what she saw. "This... is... AWESOME!" she screamed and flopped down on the plush surface of her bed. "This is a great reward for putting up with those reporters," she said out loud, to herself, unable to control her excitement.