View Single Post
CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-26-2015, 04:14 PM

Astoria blinked. "Showing you my-" she said, stopping herself mid-sentence. She let out a sigh. "Okay, let me change into some training clothes." She grabbed her training suit from her bag and went in to change.

Once out, she tied up her hair into a ponytail. She started off with some simple punches, and proceeded to kicks. Soon, though, she got really carried away.

She started to get real serious as she kept changing her kicks from simple Ap Chagi to complicated ones like Dwi Chagi and Eedan Ap Chagi. Finally, she landed one devastating blow to the bag and stopped it from hitting her face by catching it with one hand. She looked at Felix.

"How was that?" she asked, panting slightly. Felix looked at her with... what was that expression anyway?

"Whoa," he said. "Now I know that I have to be really careful around you." He chuckled a little. "That was really awesome. Where did you learn to fight like that?"

Astoria laughed triumphantly. "At school," she replied. "I started when I was in kindergarten and worked my way up." She looked at him. "I showed you my skill, now you're gonna have to show me yours," she said, smiling at him.

"Sure," Felix said, returning the smile. "Maybe later, though. In the evening or something." Astoria agreed. She didn't want to force anything on him.