View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 04-28-2015, 11:14 PM

Finishing their pastries went a lot faster than Daisy thought it would, and before she knew it they had both drank their tea and were thanking the woman behind the counter and walking away. Daisy was feeling more comfortable by the minute and she realized that her heart was beating at a normal rate, so normal that she couldn't even feel it in her chest.

"So," Tom said as he turned on his heels to stand in front of her and stare her square in the face, a wide, toothy smile spread across his features. "What do you want to do?" He asked. Daisy only shrugged,

"I've never been on a cruise... What do people normally do here?"

"Well..." He started walking and Daisy quickly followed suit. "There's a massive shopping center here. There's a pool, there are plenty of opportunities for sports and entertainment, we could even go on deck and watch the ship depart."

Daisy listened. "Well... I didn't agree to this cruise because of all the stuff on the boat." She admitted. "I came here to be with you." Daisy smiled sweetly at him, feeling an overwhelming pride in her chest when he returned her smile. "So, we can do whatever you want to do."

They walked side by side, awkwardly for a while as Tom thought of what he wanted to say in response. He opened his mouth, but decided against talking and only offered a smile towards Daisy instead. At the last minute, he decided to talk.

"Maybe we can go to the pictures? It's been a while since I've sat and watched a movie." Daisy nodded and they walked side by side towards the direction of the theatre. (Though neither of them knew what direction that was!)