View Single Post
CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 05-04-2015, 10:15 AM

Astoria walked out of her room to get some fresh air. It was nice to be here. The salty air was a change from the noisy environment back home. It was quiet and peaceful, and best of all, she did NOT have to study or do any chores. Her mother was right, this was a once in a lifetime chance. She was glad that this happened to her at the age of sixteen, when she could really enjoy something like this. Well, there was the fact that she was going to spend it with Felix Newman and that... gave her mixed feelings.

"Is there anything you would like, Miss Wells?" Sebastian appeared next to her so suddenly, she jumped. "I'm sorry if I scared you, miss. It was not my intention."

"Oh, no, it's cool," she said. "And I told you to call me Astoria, Sebastian." Sebastian smiled at her and nodded.

"Is there anything you would like?" he repeated his question. Astoria shook her head. It was almost lunchtime, and she would have to go with Felix anyway, shortly.

The two of them chatted for a while, about the ship and its many features. Astoria still had trouble believing some of the things that they had managed to fit onto the ship. Finally, Sebastian left and Astoria went into her room to stand at the balcony. She stared at the sea, phasing out of life completely.

"It's quite pretty, isn't it? Even though it's just blue all around." Felix came behind her and smiled. Astoria smiled back at him.

"Yeah, it is," she agreed. And then she realized something. "Wait, how is - how are you here? This is my balcony. Did you enter my room?" Felix chuckled and pointed to a door, different from the one Astoria had used.

"Didn't you know?" he asked. "We have a common balcony. Pretty good idea, actually."

Astoria was confused. "Good idea, how?" she asked. Felix shrugged.

"This is a celebrity cruise," he said. "Obviously, it would mean that every minute that we spend would be publicized somehow. And love stories would make the juiciest gossip. I heard that Tom Hiddleston's suite has two beds in it, one for him and the other for the person who got paired with him. They can't do that to us, since we're minors, but this is what they came up with instead." He shrugged. Astoria blinked.

"O-kayy..." she trailed off. "That's scary."